Monday 24 September 2012

ML - Where we stand

My posting has been sparse, I know, i'm a very bad person. However, I have reasons for my lack of posts, so don't worry, as i'm here to explain and hopefully set myself up for most posts. After checking fellow students blogs, I noticed how disheveled my blog looked in comparison, some of theirs looking extremely professional and racking up views in the thousands. Whereas, i'm still here, with an amateur looking blog, although there's a good blog in here somewhere, I just need to find the right pieces to the jig saw.

Anyway, I recently started back at university, meaning that there's a lot of buzzing around, trying to get my time table sorted and trying to get lessons on time and in the right room. A task that is a lot harder than it sounds. Added on top of this, after purchasing the 5th series of the big bang theory, I decided to watch the entire series from front to back, which occupied a lot of my time. I know, i'm not proud of it.

I have some blog posts that i'm currently working on, as well as some other ideas which are floating around my head. I'm going to try to get this blog up to a professional looking standard but don't expect any miracles anytime soon. Also, I need to set about posting my blog posts through from my previous blog, so at least then there is a continuous wave of posts.

However, for the minute, my week seems to be quite a busy one. It's my first week back at university, I have a lot of shifts at work, coupled with a football match, a night out and a gig at the weekend, I can barely see any time for a brand new post, so it may be a little while longer. But, sit tight, it will be worth it. Okay, it might not be worth it, but, you get the drift.

Here are my blog posts that are festering in my head, I just need to write them...

  • A post on Dimitar Berbatov and his ability to propel Fulham from mid-table obscurity.
  • The Big Bang Theory, fitting considering how much time i've spent watching it.
  • Starting university, it may be a little late, but you can still have a read
  • The current predicament of Barnsley football club, local team
I'm also considering another category to do with music, reviewing gigs and albums, but it might be too much on my already mounted plate. Just an idea.

Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment