Thursday 30 August 2012

Welcome to my scope on the universe

After numerous blog attempts, I have finally decided to stop with the itty bitty and to concentrate all my ideas into one big blog. Posts from other blogs will slowly be transferred through in the upcoming weeks, so be ready for that. The list on the side explains everything that I plan to do with this blog, each post will have it's own abbreviation, making my blog into loads of little blogs. Some posts may cross over into two categories, just to add further confusion.

A little about me, i'm a 19 year old student currently studying Journalism at the University of Huddersfield, about to start my second year. All posts on here are of my own work and own opinions, if you don't like it then start a blog and complain about it. The publicity will probably help me, so please, do it. I'm incredibly sarcastic, free pinches of salt with all my sarcastic posts.

Anyway, enjoy my blog, comment, subscribe and pass it on. Who knows what could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment