Sunday 25 November 2012

UW - Business cards

For my PR project, we have to invent our own PR company and organize an event of our choice. This meant that I created SpookyPR, and set about designing all the relevant aspects that I need to complete my portfolio. Anyway, I thought it would be a really cool idea to get business cards. All PR companies have them, despite mine being fake, I thought i'd design some, and i'm impressed with the results. I designed them completely on Vistaprint, and I now carry a few in my pocket hoping that one day I get to hand them out.

Really impressed with Vistaprint, the company that did them and I now have 250 at my disposal. It seems a lot but I bet they end up dwindling if I ever pluck up the confidence to hand them out. I'd show a print of the reverse but they contain my personal details and I don't want them falling into the wrong hands.

Also, quite annoyingly nobody had the SpookyPR username on twitter, but the email of SpookyPR@gmail.com is actually taken. Suppose that's something I should have checked that out before actually making the business cards, but it's a fake company so it doesn't really matter that much. Plus, it makes it look more professional having a company email then my own personal email on the other side, so i'm not losing any sleep.

Anyway, sorry for the lack of posts, and for posting something serious in this current barren of a blog. However, assignments are approaching fast and it won't be long before i'm back blogging regularly. Got a couple of posts queued up before the new year, so you have that to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment